WE ARE ADDING FUNCTIONALITY TO THIS PAGE
Until then please send your employment application to:
To be considered applications MUST have a cover letter, resume, and 2 referees.
Qualified Painter and Decorator
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking person who is keen to pursue a career as a Painter and Decorator.
This position would suit a person who has completed their Trade Qualification and has at least 2 years of experience as a qualified painter.
This is a Full-time (38 hours per week).
You will be employed under the Modern Award MA000020 We pay above award wages, with generous additional benefits (wages are negotiable based on experience and performance).
We do not employ sub-contractors.
You will receive additional training both on the job and via external short courses.
All tools and uniform will be provided.
- Current driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow staff members and clients
- Able to work at heights
- Enjoy practical work
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Normal colour vision
- Good sense of balance
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- OH&S White Card and Asbestos Awareness and Silicosis training.
- Working with Vulnerable People registration is highly desirable, but may be obtained prior to commencement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Smoke-Free Workplace