WE ARE ADDING FUNCTIONALITY TO THIS PAGE
Until then please send your employment application to:
To be considered applications MUST have a cover letter, resume, and 2 referees.
Position Vacant - Apprentice Painter and Decorator
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking person who is keen to pursue a career as a Painter and Decorator.
This position would suit a recent school leaver / completing this year (Year 12 is desirable)
This is a Full-time (38 hours per week) 4-year apprenticeship.
You will be employed under the Modern Award MA000020
You will receive training both on the job and at The Canberra Institute of Technology.
On completion of this apprenticeship, you will attain a Nationally Recognised Certificate 3 - General Construction in Painting and Decorating.
All tools and uniform will be provided.
- Current driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow staff members and clients
- Able to work at heights
- Enjoy practical work
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Normal colour vision
- Good sense of balance
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- OH&S White Card and Asbestos Awareness training is highly desirable, but may be obtained prior to commencement.
- Working with Vulnerable People registration is highly desirable, but may be obtained prior to commencement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Smoke-Free Workplace
More information can be found here: